Please visit our Youtube Channel for all “How-To” videos.
* Why Use Quick Hashtags for Status Update on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (aka #QuickHashApp)?
With #QuickHashApp, you can type your “#” symbol and the first letter of your hashtag then the app would pull up all hashtags starting with that letter. You can quick select so you don’t have to type the whole word. Fast, easy and convenience.
Preloaded with thousands of hashtags to choose from. If your hashtag is not found, it will automatically add it to your database and you can access it next time you use it.
* How do I get started with Quick Hashtags for Status Update on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (aka #QuickHashApp)?
– Download the app, signup with your email or login with Facebook, Twitter. This process will help us to keep your in-app-purchase and all for hashtags, statuses for future usage.
* How do I Add a Facebook Account?
– Simply click Facebook icon with a lock on it to unlock Facebook wall. We will use your Facebook App credential to log you in. You can also click the slider icon on the top left corner to go to Account Manager and login to Facebook account from there.
* How do I Add a Twitter Account?
– Simply click Twitter icon with a lock on it to unlock Twitter wall. If you’re already added your Twitter account/accounts from your phone Settings, you can choose which account to use from our app.
* How do I Add multiple Twitter accounts in my Phone Settings?
– On your Phone, go to Settings. Scroll down until you find Twitter. Click on Twitter. Go to Add Account. Log in with your credential and press Sign In. After your credential is accepted, you have successfully added multiple accounts for your Twitter. Please make sure Quick# is allowed to access your account by scrolling down until you see “ALLOW THESE APPS TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT”
* How do I Add an Instagram Account?
– Simply click Instagram icon with a lock on it to unlock Instagram wall. If you have an Instagram app and is logged in, your Instagram post will go to that accounts’ wall.
* How do I post a status update with hashtags?
– Simply start typing your status. When you want to use a hashtag, simply type “#” and the first letter of your hashtag. A list of hashtags which starts with that letter will pop up for you to quick select. When you’re done with your status, simply select which wall to post on. You can select all 3 walls and post your status simultaneously. You can also select an image to post to your walls.
-Twitter has a 140 characters limit or 110 characters with an image.
-Instagram posting must include an image to be able to post to Instagram.
* How do I add another Facebook Account (multi-accounts)?
– select the slider icon on the top left corner of the home screen to access “Account Manager”. From here you can add a Facebook account by select the Facebook icon. NOTE: you must login to that account from your Facebook App to add the account.
* How do I add another Twitter Account (multi-accounts)?
– select the slider icon on the top left corner of the home screen to access “Account Manager”. From here you can add a Twitter account by select the Twitter icon. NOTE: You must add Twitter multi-accounts from your phone Settings. Please see ” How do I Add multiple Twitter accounts in my Phone Settings?” question above. If this process is complete, you can simply select which account to add to the app.
* How do I add another Instagram Account (multi-accounts)?
– select the slider icon on the top left corner of the home screen to access “Account Manager”. From here you can add an Instagram account by select the Instagram icon. NOTE: You must logout of Instagram app and Instagram web app before doing this process to successfully add multi-accounts for Instagram.
* How do I logout of Instagram App and Instagram Web App?
– To log out of Instagram App, open Instagram App and go to Profile at the bottom right of the screen. Then select “setting” icon on the top right of the screen. Scroll to the bottom of the screen until you see “Log Out”.
– To log out of Instagram Web App, open a web browser and enter instagram.com. If you are logged in, you must log out by selecting the icon of your current Instagram account on the top right corner. Then go down to “Log Out”.
This will completely log you out of your Instagram account. When these processes are complete, go back to #QuickHashApp and try to add multi-account for Instagram again. You then login to your second Instagram account.
PLEASE NOTE: Multi-Account posting for Instagram only work for the account that currently logged in from the Instagram App and Instagram Web App. Please make sure which account is logged in before posting.
* How do I delete an account?
– To delete an account, click the slider icon on the top left of the screen to go to Account Manager. Simply swipe from right to left on an account that you want to remove/delete. Then, select “delete” to remove the account.
* How do I logout from Application?
– To logout from Application, select Settings in #QuichHashApp and go to the bottom where it indicates “Logout from Application”. Select YES to logout from Application.
* How do I add a hashtag to track?
– We are currently tracking these hashtags within our app. Simply select Track# tab from the bottom of the application. You can then type in your hashtag without the “#” symbol. Press anywhere to confirm or Return to add the hashtag. Please allow time to generate records. You can change this hashtag after 24 hours. If you would like more hashtags to be track, simply get 5-10 hashtags from our IAP.
* How do I refresh to get new records for my tracking hashtags?
– You can simply pull down and release to refresh records.
* How do I tag friends/followers?
– If your accounts are unlocked, you can tag your friends/followers using “@” symbol and the first letter of their name. NOTE: Facebook friends tagging only work when your friends are using the app. This is per Facebook API requirement.
* Why can’t I post on Instagram without an image?
– This is the minimal rule enforced by Instagram. You must include an image to post on Instagram.
* Why does my post went to the unintended account?
– Please check which account is selected from your Account Manager.
– For Instagram to post to the right account, please make sure your Instagram App and Instagram Web App is logged in to that account.